Heli Charters Australia Pty Ltd is one of the most experienced operators in Tropical North Queensland, being proudly locally owned and operated. Founded by pilot Steve Spinaze, our group (which includes Heli Charters Australia, Down Under Helicopters Australia and Cairns Helicopter School) aims to provide the ultimate in touring options, commercial services and specialty charters – at the most affordable price.
Whilst maintaining the highest in professional standards, we pride ourselves on our commitment to remain flexible in order to best meet our clients specific requirements.
Our size, experience and enthusiasm is what truly sets us apart in providing for our commercial clients needs, as well as the most exciting and memorable occasions for the holidaying visitor.
Heli Charters operate permanent bases in Cairns, Normanton, Weipa and Horn Island with both Turbine and Piston aircraft available. We endeavour to provide the following within our operation:
- A large portfolio of services, compiled in order to best suit individual preferences and budgets
- The lowest rates and best value for money, without compromising on customer service
- Adherence to the strictest of industry safety standards
- Provision of prompt and efficient adaptation to changes in the needs of our customers and the environment
- The ability to offer the most personalized service to customers due to the compact size of our organization
- An extensive fleet of which boasts some of the newest and most modern helicopters in the region
Heli Charters Australia operates in accordance with strict safety guidelines as determined by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority, Occupational Health & Safety legislation and relevant ISO (Australian Standards) requirements.
Heli Charters Australia is committed to operate in accordance with strict safety standards for the benefit of both employees and clientele.